Home Forums All About Blogging Why is the Yoast SEO Plug-in considered the best On-Page SEO tool for my blog?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bubbie Gunter 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bubbie Gunter
    Keymaster

Why is the Yoast SEO Plug-in considered the best On-Page SEO tool for my blog?

James
    Participant

Hi Bubble

James here. One of the first things I do when I setup a new blog is to install Yoast. I love it because you can setup the Open Graph really easy with it.

Open Graph shows an image on social media sites when your posts are shared, makes it look really good on Facebook etc.

You can setup your site default image, you can also setup Images per post. Once you publish your post if you then put it into Facebook to test it you can see how it will look, this will also then show you what you need to do to fix it.

https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

If you use a static page this is perfect because it’s then one image to show the IDEA of your blog, however if you have the latest blogs posts setup then it will randomly at times select one of them.

James

Bubbie Gunter
    Keymaster

I agree with James!
    When setting up a new blog, you will not want to skip installing the Yoast SEO Plug-in.

* Yoast SEO allows you to add the perfect meta description for your article.
    * It analyzes your articles “readability score”.
    * It checks whether you’ve used the keywords in five important locations of the article;
    * And, it helps insure you have linked internally;

It does not only analyze the facts but also suggests modifications.

But, the best reason to install the Yoast SEO Plug-in is a little Ninja Trick I learned about using the Yoast SEO Plug-in to enhance Social Shares!

Read about it over on my blog here ==>> Ninja Certified | Tricks You Probably Never Knew About Yoast SEOninja trick for yoast seo plug-in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.